[rules-users] get image of flow from xml

Daniel Gimenes dranelf at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:32:14 EDT 2010

I'm trying to show an image of a workflow on a web page, based on it's xml.

I've first tried to do this by using drools-eclipse project functionality of
export workflows as images, but gave up because the project has many
dependencies.

Then I tried the drools-guvnor, which do exactly what I want, but it's
developed using GWT. My problem i'm having now is with using drools-guvnor
jar in my GWT project, and then i'll still have to integrate it with SEAM. I

want to know if this can be done. Have someone already done this before? Is
there a better way?