[rules-users] How to find ALL active sub/processes for a root process instance?

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue May 18 08:41:55 EDT 2010

Can I ask what's the goal of finding all the active sub processes of a main
process?
Because for my point of view in most scenarios if you find the active "work
items" you can create a list of the things that you need to finish. Each
work item can contain a tag (ID, Name) of the process that it belongs.

--
- http://salaboy.wordpress.com
- http://www.jbug.com.ar