[rules-users] use rule assign actor

HONG DENG denghongster at gmail.com
Wed May 19 05:39:08 EDT 2010

hi , i am a drools flow newbie.I want to  using "assignment rule"
assign a actor to a HumanTask. I have write a dsl and dslr files and
following code :

   kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("HelloWorldSample.rf"),
ResourceType.DRF);
   kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("assignment.dsl"),
ResourceType.DSL);
   kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("assignment.dslr"),
ResourceType.DSLR);

but when i start a process instance and the token arrive at a
humantask,the "assignment rule" couldn't be firing.
who can tell me how can i do it?