[rules-users] Optimizing the size of a StatefulKnowledgeSessionobject.

Johannes Meier HeSpringer at gmx.de
Wed May 19 06:26:16 EDT 2010

Dear Thomas,

Sorry, I forgot to mention that 5 MB is the 'initial' size. There are just
the rules and some data inside the session. From this starting point on the
session doesn't become dramatically bigger.

Yes, I'm retracting the most of the facts at points where I'm certain that
these facts aren't relevant any more. But the facts aren't a problem. It is
the size of the session with all the rules loaded.

Kind regards,
Johannes