[rules-users] Dynamic generated list

Giovanni Motta mottagio at gmail.com
Wed May 19 10:45:29 EDT 2010

Thank you for the response djb.
Doing what you say, i will collect ALL instances of products with id
'A','B','C', instead i need a tuple of exactly one 'A', one 'B' and one 'C'.
In my scenario, products may occur multiple times (that i forgot to say, my
fault...).
I investigated a bit and posted a response myself, probably found a bug or
missing implementation.
Kind regards