[rules-users] Keeping Flows in Guvnor

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:49:33 EDT 2010

Hi Anatoly,
Right now, you can upload your process definitions (rf or bpmn files) into
Guvnor. Guvnor will automatically version them as any other asset. When you
build the package in Guvnor, your processes will be included in the created
binary file.
What you can't do is to modify a process definition using Guvnor. You need
to modify it using some other tool and then upload the new version to
Guvnor.

Best,

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 3:12 AM, tolitius <webakaunt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Need to host all the flows ( process definitions ) in Guvnor as pre-built
> knowledge packages.
>
> I heard that it works out of the box, but other people say it is a
> "desired"
> functionality, and it does not really yet implemented to work.
>
> So what is it in reality? I guess this is a question more to Esteban, but
> jump in if you are sure.
>
> Thank you,
> /Anatoly

Esteban Aliverti