[rules-users] Drools-Spring Schema location changed ????

KiranP phadatarekiran at gmail.com
Fri May 21 06:30:52 EDT 2010

hello

i wanted to use drools-spring available in snapshot version so i configured
my pom respectively and pointed repository to
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2
everything goes fine in a simple standalone application

but when i use the same thing in web application (using Tomcat 6) i dont
know what goes wrong my app-beans.xml file shows error as :

Referenced file contains errors
(http://drools.org/schema/drools-spring.xsd).  For more information, right
click on the message in the Problems View and select "Show Details..."

did i miss something or Schema location has changed

i think web address http://drools.org/schema/drools-spring.xsd must have the
xsd file  bcoz all other same schemas are located at their respected address
(e.g. i checked for spring)

more over i know that if not found at given address app-server looks in
classpath but it doesn't in my case it gives error

-----
Keep Working >>
KiranP