[rules-users] Drools 5.1M2

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sun May 23 23:00:03 EDT 2010

On 23/05/2010 08:16, Geoffrey De Smet wrote:
> Planner's examples in environmentMode DEBUG are not spotting any more
> bugs in the statefull working memory.
> I ran examination on 32 configs last night which did over 10 million
> fireAllRules without a single deviation.
>
> Trunk (5.1.M2-SNAPSHOT) is looking very good now :) and fast!

Toni has tagged it ready to release, but is reporting build problems for
different platforms:

   1.
      In OSX:
   2.

      testJaxbInsertCommand(org.drools.server.service.KnowledgeServiceSoapTest)
   3.

      testBothsessions(org.drools.server.service.KnowledgeServiceSoapTest)
   4.

      testJaxbInsertCommand(org.drools.server.service.KnowledgeServiceRestTest)
   5.

      testBothsessions(org.drools.server.service.KnowledgeServiceRestTest)
   6.
   7.
      In RHEL:
   8.
      testOsgiPlatformStarts(org.drools.osgi.integrationtests.SimpleOsgiTest)
   9.
      testOsgiEnvironment(org.drools.osgi.integrationtests.SimpleOsgiTest)
  10.
      testCompiler(org.drools.osgi.integrationtests.SimpleOsgiTest)
  11.
      testDecisionTable(org.drools.osgi.integrationtests.SimpleOsgiTest)

If anyone wants to help speed up drools delivey, please test on your
platform and submit any patches necessary to get it working.

Mark