[rules-users] Drools 5.1M2

Ming Fang mingfang at mac.com
Mon May 24 10:57:29 EDT 2010

Mark,

The tests can't run because the drools-camel module has a dependency on spring 2.5.5.
This version is then mixed with version 2.5.6 from other dependencies.
Simple fix is to change drools-camel to use spring 2.5.6.

But we should really be using Maven dependency management at the root level to avoid this problem.
In general there should not be any version numbers in any of the sub-modules.

But even after I got the test to run there is now an assertion failure in assertTrue(response.indexOf("<ns2:name>santa</ns2:name>") > -1);
I'll look into it after my day job.

--ming