[rules-users] Drools Rule Engine

ramram ramram858 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 03:06:21 EDT 2010

Another Question regarding the Drools Templates.
So if we have 100,000 of lines of data I will have 100,000 rules created as
you have mentioned.

Now my case I have for example an import to be done and on the import data
will be inserted and the FireALLRules() will be called.

My question is the following:
I have done an import where there is 100,000 lines generating 100,000 rules.
then I have done another import of 200,000 lines that will generate 200,000
rules

what will be the total number of rules in the system 300,000 ?? or 200,000
??