[rules-users] MinaClient: can't get tasks of user unless specifying taskId

dgimenes dranelf at gmail.com
Tue May 25 15:18:00 EDT 2010

I'm using WSHTHandler (Mina Server) as WorkItemHandler on my app.

And now I'm trying to make a simple client. The problem is I can't get the
tasks from the server when passing the userId and language on the
getTasksAssignedAs* methods from MinaTaskClient class.

When I use getTask(1, getTaskHandler) passing the test Task Id (1), it
works, and
getTaskHandler.getTask().getPeopleAssignments().getPotentialOwners() returns
that user '1' is assigned to the task, but if I call
client.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner("1", "en-UK", responseHandler), it
returns nothing.

I think it's something related to the language (en-UK) or setting the userId
to the task. How do I set a user to a task? I'm doing it on a xml, available
here: http://pastebin.com/u46nb0NE

Thanks.