[rules-users] skip workflow's task from NodeInstance

KiranP phadatarekiran at gmail.com
Wed May 26 00:52:13 EDT 2010

hello there,

what u r trying to do is something i am already tried.......
but diffrences were....i was not directly relating myself with process but
with tasks
and using MinaTaskClient/Server i that we have something called as Task
Administrator and and potentialOwner(who is responsible for the task)

so i can get the all task administered by me using
client.getTasksAssignedAsBusinessAdministrator(user,lang,handler)

and i may complete them or abort them

i think this may be useful

-----
Keep Working >>