[rules-users] Problem using Oracle as data repository for Guvnor 5.0.0.M4

Yan-3 yanerl at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:05:26 EDT 2010

Later on I found out that it was caused by the mvel-x-x.jar Drools 5.x
depends on. I previously had a different version under the lib directories
on glassfish server and it got picked up.

Double check your lib folders under $GLASSFISH_HOME to make sure you don't
have any .jar from previous versions of Drools. It might resolve the
problem.

Good luck.

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 7:21 AM, Dinesh kumar [via Drools - Java Rules
Engine] <ml-node+844751-2092748442-80491 at n3.nabble.com<ml-node%2B844751-2092748442-80491 at n3.nabble.com>