[rules-users] Moving from Jrules to Drools a couple of Issues

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 10:43:38 EDT 2010

Pithy as usual, Mark. :)

Paul, you partially mention a way to go about it: dependency injection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependency_injection

The best way to do that these days is with Spring using the Inversion of Control pattern:

http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/spring-framework-reference/html/

http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/spring-framework-reference/html/beans.html