[rules-users] Guvnor meant for business users?

nxg912 niteshgarg at summa-tech.com
Thu May 27 11:37:07 EDT 2010

Mark, Thanks for you message!

We have tried using decision tables and our feeling is that, for business
analysts, building the decision table in Guvnor is easier than building in
the spreadsheet given the usage of DRL in spreadsheet. Besides spread-sheets
based DT requires you to follow a strict ordering and additional meta data.
Could you please point me to or elaborate on the limitations for Guvnor
based (web-guided) Decision Table?