[rules-users] History log with mySQL Database

timpe timo.peus at mnd.fh-friedberg.de
Fri May 28 04:49:53 EDT 2010

I'm trying to establish a history log for my Flow. I'm using version 5.0.1
and I set up my project with maven. So I'm using drools-bam-5.0.1.jar
Inside this archive there is a META-INF folder containing the
hibernate-instructions. How can I reconfigure these settings?
I tried to put the hibernate.cfg.xml and the
AuditLog.hbm.xml into the META-INF-folder in my root Project without
success (default Settings from jar-file are used).

While using the drools-bam archive (jar from the maven-repository), I got
the following error:
Not supported session in logger: class
org.drools.process.command.impl.CommandBasedStatefulKnowledgeSession

I debugged it and found out that he jumps out in WorkingMemoryLogger in Line
136:
else if (session instanceof CommandBasedStatefulKnowledgeSession) {
    		WorkingMemoryEventManager eventManager =
    			((CommandBasedStatefulKnowledgeSession)
session).getCommandService().getSession();
    		eventManager.addEventListener( (WorkingMemoryEventListener) this );
    		eventManager.addEventListener( (AgendaEventListener) this );
    		eventManager.addEventListener( (RuleFlowEventListener) this );
    		eventManager.addEventListener( (RuleBaseEventListener) this );
    	} else {

The Session is an instance of
org.drools.process.command.impl.CommandBasedStatefulKnowledgeSession

When I add the source-File of the WorkingMemoryLogger into my project, then
this error does not occur.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Timo