[rules-users] Keeping Flows in Guvnor

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Fri May 28 12:01:39 EDT 2010

Hi,
Unfortunately I'm struggling with this issue now:
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/BRMS-320 so I can't make any test for your
question :(
But "in theory" what you are trying to do should work fine (unless you
encounter the issue I'm dealing with ;) ).
I reviewed the code, and Guvnor adds all the assets (rules, flows, etc) to
the compiled package it creates.

Best,

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 1:34 AM, tolitius <webakaunt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Esteban,
>
>    So, placing process definitions + rules to the Guvnor,
>         building them as different PKGes
>         and the accessing these packages remotely over HTTP
>
> is currently a fully working functionality?
>
> Thank you,
> /Anatoly

Esteban Aliverti