[rules-users] error running Test Scenarios

Fnu Mahalakshmi FMahalakshmi at nyx.com
Fri May 28 17:43:07 EDT 2010

Hi,
My Ovo does have a default constructor and all the other constructor and methods are public.
I have uploaded the jar file and then clicked on: Save & Validate and also 'Build Package'.
I have 2 packages with classes in my .jar file. Could that be a problem in any way??
When I try to run 'RunAll Test Scenarios' the tests run but the rules do not run and I get the same constructor not found error!
Any idea? Please help.
Could it have anything to do with the path set for the environment variables of Java or MVN?? I set is as per the tutorial online.

Thanks
Jillika

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: error running test scenarios (Esteban Aliverti)

Message: 1