[rules-users] Keeping Flows in Guvnor

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Mon May 31 10:18:35 EDT 2010

Hi Tolitius,
I think I fixed the bug now. I can't modify its status yet because of lack
of permissions.
I made a test of your scenario and it works. You can upload process
definitions and they will be included in the binary package created by
guvnor.

Best,

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Esteban Aliverti <
esteban.aliverti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tolitius,
>
> I'm fixing the issue just like you are saying. ha, that's what I call
> synchronization!
> The strange thing is why did this error appear now?
>
> I'm going to commit the fix soon.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 3:37 PM, tolitius <webakaunt at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Ok, so it does not seem to work at the moment...
>>
>> I do not have an access to the source code right now, but does
>> "DialectRuntimeRegistry" have a "private static final long
>> serialVersionUID"
>> defined?
>>
>> The error you are experiencing usually happens when the Java class
>> compiled
>> by the client is different (have a different serialVersionUID) from the
>> same
>> Java class compiled by the server. You have two options:
>>
>> 1. To define "private static final long serialVersionUID" with a constant
>> number in that Java class, this way the client and the server compiled
>> class
>> will be identical
>>
>> 2. Compile both, the client and the server Java class on the server, and
>> copy the .class to the client ( dirty option )
>>
>> /Anatoly
>> --

> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>
> Esteban Aliverti

Esteban Aliverti