[rules-users] Importing data in drools applications..

Mahalakshmi mr2809 at nyu.edu
Mon May 31 21:44:15 EDT 2010

hi,

I am new to drools and am really confused with the follwing:
1.
 how I can go about adding a data set and modifying the data set based on my
rules.
Can I add a data set to my drools-guvnor itself and apply my rules to it and
check? Does the data set need to be in an excel file?
For example. I want to store 2 columns ( customer name & billingnumber)
2.
How can i import my drools project into eclipse and work with the data set?
Because when I tried doing that I could not see the rules I created in
eclipse. It just showed me the first import package statements.
Also I am unable to import the whole project at once.
Can somebody please guide me or give me some documentation I can refer to? I
am just going about in circles.
3.
How can I go about creating a front end for the application??

Any help highly appreciated :)

thank you.
Jillika