[rules-users] check if a

Tina Vießmann tviessmann at stud.hs-bremen.de
Mon Nov 1 11:41:50 EDT 2010

I understand why the order needs to be inverted. But that results in the
inversion of the whole condition. I'm not sure how to revert the condition.
The complete condition without 'not contains' and inversion is:

         $object : MyObject ( activated == false,
                              $name : name,
                              $firstValue : firstValue,
                              $valueList : valueList )

         // getting the event representing the Value object
         $firstValueEvent: Value( this == $firstValue )

         $newValue: Value ( name == $name
&&  this != $firstValueEvent
&&  this after[0ms,1h] $firstValueEvent
&&  $object.parameterValueList not contains $newValue
&&  eval( !($valueList.contains($newValue))
&& valueExceededLimit($newValue)) )