[rules-users] What's wrong with this rule

赵侃侃 kevin223 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:20:11 EDT 2010

I get the following errors:

Rule Compilation error : [Rule name='no B for 2 minutes']
com/sample/Rule_no_B_for_2_minutes_0.java (7:571) : Main cannot be resolved
Rule Compilation error : [Rule name='B arrives']
com/sample/Rule_B_arrives_0.java (7:632) : Main cannot be resolved

It seems that 'Main.getClock()' can't be resolved.

Besides, is it possible not to retract EventB when it arrives? Those events
might be checked against other rules.

Out of interest in the last, what are other possible techniques?

Best Regards,
Kevin Zhao