[rules-users] Configure flow and rule persistence using Execution Server

raic agomezcom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:41:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm new to Drools and i'm searching for some information related to flow and
rules persistence. I'm using Guvnor and Execution Server (5.1).

My application connects to the Execution Server via REST using JSON
commands, and I have all rules and flows stored in Guvnor repository.

I found some interesting information about persistence in drools flow
documentation
(http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.1.1.34858.FINAL/drools-flow/html_single/index.html#d0e1699),
but the problem is that I can't do it this way because I can't use this code
in my application for creating KnowledgeSessions because sessions are
defined in the Execution Server.

I assume that I have to define the Entity Manager and environment in
execution server configuration file knowledge-services.xml, but I'm not able
to find something related to it... :(

My knowledge-services.xml looks like this now:

	<drools:resource-change-scanner id="s1" interval="5" />
	<drools:execution-node id="node1" />

	<drools:kbase id="kbase1" node="node1">
	    <drools:resources>
            <drools:resource  type="CHANGE_SET"
source="classpath:changeset.xml"/>
		</drools:resources>
	</drools:kbase>

	<drools:ksession id="ksession1" type="stateful" kbase="kbase1"
node="node1"/>

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.