[rules-users] Support for Drools Guvnor / Expert in Latin America

Miguel Fernando Cabrera mfcabrera at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:31:40 EST 2010

Hello to all,

In my company (an insurance company in Colombia) and we are evaluating
various BRMS.
We have been  testing iLog JRules and now we are evaluating Drools
Expert/Guvnor (or JBoss BRMS).
As I  am  an open source guy,  I want to use Drools.   As we use a lot of
open source libraries right now (like CXF) is easy for me to use the BRE as
a library.
However,  when planning to use a full BRMS like Guvnor, we will need someone
to install and support it.
The obvious choice would be  Red Hat / JBoss, However we have tried  to
contact sales department but it has been impossible to get an aswer from
them.

So, my question is, Does Anyone know a company (could be the states or south
america) willing to provide the installation and support services for the
BRMS and the maybe the BRE ?

I really appreciate any help on the matter.

--
Miguel Fernando Cabrera Granados
"A los hombres fuertes les pasa lo que a los barriletes; se elevan cuando es