[rules-users] Drools Human Task Service Persistence

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:06:08 EST 2010

You can overrride the persistence annotations and names using XML mappings. That's the solution, you should read the hibernate docs in order to find out how to do that. Would be nice also to talk with Kris to know if we can change the attr name to make it compatible.

- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -