[rules-users] Query query...

Dennis Duggan dennis at esptechnologies.com
Tue Nov 9 15:13:07 EST 2010

I have a super interface, that both objects implement.

The matching rule looks like:
rule "Match"
    when
        $oRecord1 : MyObject1( )
        $oRecord2 : MyObject2(RefID==$oRecord1. RefID )
      then
         $oRecord1.setStatus( "Matched" );
         $oRecord2.setStatus( "Matched" );
end

I can breakpoint right after running the query and I see objects with all statuses so the matching rule is firing correctly.

Thanks!
Dennis
Dennis Duggan
Principal Software Engineer, Software Engineering
ESP Technologies Corp. "THE Buy-Side Solution"
One Indian Head Plaza Suite 701, Nashua, NH 03060
603.324.2444 ext. 1304 Office |  603.324.2447 Fax
dennis at esptechnologies.com

ESP Technologies, winner 2009 Red Herring North America 100 and 2008 Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
This e-mail and/or attachments may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary information.  Unintended recipients should notify the sender immediately and delete. Disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. Brokerage services provided by Electronic Securities Processing (ESP) LLC. Member FINRA, SIPC. This is neither an offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security or other financial instrument.  Email compliance at esptechnologies.com with questions regarding this disclosure.