[rules-users] Drools Human Task Service Persistence

ramram ramram858 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 04:31:07 EST 2010

Hi Salaboy, Kris

   I managed to do the persistence to Oracle and that is not by creating an
xml file but by adding annotations to the org.drools.task file and I mean by
this:

   for example org.drools.task.Deadline
     -  the column name [date] reserved word for oracle. So what I did is
the following: in the java file I added the following :
     -  @Column(name="dDate")
            private Date             date;
and For the classes that have long table name such as
org.drools.EmailNotificationHeader
@Entity
@Table(name="EmailNotifHead")
public class EmailNotificationHeader

can you add this in the next releases to the drools task??????
is the solution that I did a correct one??????

Regards,
Ram