[rules-users] Drools Human Task Issue on Server Restart

ramram ramram858 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 08:22:58 EST 2010

Hi All,

    I Have an issue with Human Task in Drools. I have a simple scenario.

    Start --> Human Task1 ---> Human Task2 ---> Human Task3 ---> End

    I persisted the Task Service as well as the Human Task info to Oracle.
But what is happening is that I have the Human Task1 once completed a Human
Task2 is being created, After that I restart the jboss server (trying to
imitate a power shutdown issue to test if the process will continue) the
human task data are persisted to Oracle but on the restart the server I can
see the task and once I completed it it is changing its status from reserved
to completed but the process stops and Human Task3 is not being created.

Any Ideas? on what is happening.
Is there any recommendation on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ram