[rules-users] Issue 2782 - Potential memory leak when rules are often reloaded

Leonardo Gomes leonardo.f.gomes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 08:27:52 EST 2010

Hi Pentarakis,

I had a quick look at your issue. I couldn't understand why you're re-adding
the same rules to your KB.

* Now, I redo this and add the same 100 rules again to the KnowledgeBase
> (2nd run). And so on.*

I think that a better approach is to cache your knowledge base and get a *new
*stateless or stateful session, whenever you need to run your rules. There's
no need to re add the same rules to an existing KB before a run.

Hope that helps.

Leonardo.