[rules-users] Can Drools Flow Persistence Work without JTA

Rui Tang tangrui.cn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 20:03:03 EST 2010

When I asked this question, I meant I don't want to use any frameworks
or application servers. But for now I think I should consider to use
jBoss or such to manage cross session tx.

I'll take look at this Spring's implementation, because I think there
should be an independent implementation in Drools to use non-jta when
making persistence.

Thank you.

2010/11/16, Anatoly <webakaunt at gmail.com>:
> if you use Spring, you can just use
> "org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager" with non-XA
> transactions:
> http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/Exception-using-persistence-tp856774p863641.html
>
> /Anatoly
>
> On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Kris Verlaenen <
> Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be> wrote:
>
>> Yes, we made the transaction manager pluggable, with a default
>> implementation for JTA and Spring.  You can take a look at the
>> drools-persistence-jpa module, there is a
>> org.drools.persistence.session.TransactionManager, that is the interface
>> you would have to implement, with the
>> org.drools.persistence.session.JtaTransactionManager as a sample
>> implementation.
>>
>> Kris
>>
>> Quoting Rui Tang <tangrui.cn at gmail.com>:
>>
>> > Hi list,
>> >
>> > According to the documents and some test cases, I found that Drools
>> > Flow
>> > persistence examples have to work with JTA to enable transaction
>> > management.
>> >
>> > Is there some way to not use JTA as my transaction manager?
>> >
>> > --
>> > å” ç ¿
>> >

>> Disclaimer: http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm

从我的移动设备发送