[rules-users] Object not seen in working memory i.e not evaluated by rules

drooRam rajeshram7 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 12:26:41 EST 2010

Here is my observation, i can see the Ruleflowprocessinstance i.e workflow
process "loanApprovaltest" in my test case but when i debug its not showing
in the workingmemory view, i guess that the whole process instance doesn't
get into working memory.

I guess this could be the reason why rules are not evaluating the objects in
the process. But why the process instance is being rejected by working
memory... no clue of whatz happening :-(

-drooRam