[rules-users] Precompile Rules & Flows

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:13:59 EST 2010

// Yesterday: serialize a KP collection
OutputStream os = new FileOutputStream( pkgPath );
ObjectOutputStream oos = new ObjectOutputStream( os );
oos.writeObject( kBuilder.getKnowledgePackages() );
oos.close();

// Today: load serialized packages
KnowledgeBase kBase = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBase();
InputStream is = new FileInputStream( pkgPath );
ObjectInputStream ois = new ObjectInputStream( is );
@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
Collection<KnowledgePackage> kpkgs = (Collection<KnowledgePackage>)
ois.readObject();
ois.close();
kBase.addKnowledgePackages( kpkgs );

You may, of course, add more packages, compiled now.
-W