[rules-users] pass parameters when starting process on gwt-console-server

melc c_melas at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 10:48:46 EST 2010

Hello everyone!!
Is it possible to pass parameters to gwt-console-server when starting a
process??
>From code I noticed that calling the service
/gwt-console-server/rs/process/definition/{id}/new_instance , the class
org.jboss.bpm.console.server.ProcessMgmtFacade does not accept parameters
and only calls
 instance = getProcessManagement().newInstance(definitionId); which gives
null  for parameters in startProcess(..) method.

So, is there a service that accepts parameters when starting a process?
Is it possible to access the knowledge session used by the
gwt-console-server in order to pass parameters ?
Is there some other way maybe??i.e. adding a fact to the working memory?

Initially if it is possible I would prefer to avoid editing any code i.e.
ProcessMgmtFacade  or DroolsFlowCommandDelegate

I would appreciate any help, comments and suggestions

thank you for your time