[rules-users] Scenario issue with ruleflow-group in guvnor

kyori liusizhao at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 22:07:12 EST 2010

Hello,

I created a rule flow in Eclipse with some rules (BRLs, DRLs and XLS format
decision tables) which worked perfectly in Eclipse (with jBoss IDE plugin
5.1).

Then I committed the flow and all the rules to Guvnor and created a scenario
with  "ruleflow-group" activation. But none of these rules is fired, even
the simplest ones...
The error message was "Rule [...] was not activated. Expected it to be
activated".

If I remove the "ruleflow-group" option from the rules, they worked fine
again.

I've tested in Guvnor 5.1 and 5.2 snapshot, the same result.

Does anybody else have this problem. Did I miss something except the
activation of ruleflow-group in the scenario?

Regards,