[rules-users] Doubt In Flow (HumanTask Persisting).

Bennet Joseph josedrools at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 00:50:02 EST 2010

Hi All,

I am new to Drools, i have flow,  (Start -> HumanTask_1 -> HumanTask_2 ->
Actions -> End)

when the flow starts it will goto Humantask_1,

I need to have workitemhandler for that particular human task(HumanTask_1) ,
how to achieve this.

then, i need to persist the state in DB(oracle), where to do this (i don't
have any idea regarding this).
in Drools Flow document they have given table names (ProcessInstanceLog and
NodeInstanceLog).

what type of column this table have.

when resuming, i need to start from the place where we persisted.

how to add actor and group to the humantask.

how to get response from the humantask, so that flow continues to next node.

when it goes from first human task to the second, is it possible to have
different workitemhandler for that.

and similar things of first humantask.

and i am trying all this things in command lime program, am i doing right,
if not please correct me.

Please help me.

thanks in advance.
Jose