[rules-users] rules-users Digest, Vol 48, Issue 89

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 06:49:18 EST 2010

Hi,

1. As far as I know, only the RHS of the rules are converted to java. If you
are already using java dialect in your rules, there is nothing really
interesting in the generated classes.

2. Pattern matching is performed using RETE algorithm. I'm sure there is a
lot of documentation out there about this algorithm and how it is
implemented in Drools.

Best,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com