[rules-users] Resuming rule flow using nodeId

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 13:49:37 EST 2010

I've been working on a proof-of-concept where microseconds count and I need
more performance than JPAKnowledgeService's hibernate/jpa/jta stack can
provide.  I can use process event listener's to get the processId, nodeId,
sessionId to persist the state of a rule flow but can't find an API that
would let me resume a rule flow, BPMN, or BPMN2 module at the node
corresponding to the nodeId.

Any thoughts on the code needed to start the process at the node having a
particular id within a rule flow?  Thanks!