[rules-users] Interfaces without inputs and with multiple operations

sam.squire at paretopartners.com sam.squire at paretopartners.com
Wed Oct 13 06:27:38 EDT 2010

Hello there,

I am using BPMN and trying to call a ServiceTask without any input
messages. Unfortunately the BPMN specification seems to require exactly
one inMessageRef. Is there a way to get it to call a method without
arguments, like doStuff() ?

Is there any way to get around this without having to change the class and
add a nonce parameter? This works but it is not ideal.

Does drools support the <operations> tag in BPMN? It seems to complain If
I try to use it. I can only have a single operation in each interface.

Thanks,
Sam Squire

This message may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator and then immediately delete this message. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://www.bnymellon.com/disclaimer/piml.html for certain disclosures.