[rules-users] Resuming a simple process involving human task

krkaleraj krkaleraj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:01:52 EDT 2010

Hi Touma,

Did you manage to get this working?

I am getting the same issue. My usecase is, a Process with a ruleflow group
and  a workitem. BTW, my workitem is simple pojo (wanted to keep it simple
for testing purpose which prints a msg). When I try reload the session and
try signalling the work item complete status getting into this issue.

If anyone tried let us know how did you fix. if anyone wants to try, then
try similar usecase (ruleflow group with workitem).

Thanks
K R Kaleraj