[rules-users] How to write a rule like this

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 04:33:51 EDT 2010

If there may be two EventA with the same timestamp, additional
constraints may be necessary, and
after may have to be used with a start time of 0ms:

 $a1: EventA( $index : index )
 $a2: EventA( this != $a1 && after[0ms] $a1, index == $index )
 $a3: EventA( this != $a1 && != $a2 && after[0ms] $a2, index == $index )

-W