[rules-users] Problem with Guvnor 5.1.1, <save> frequently does not save...

David Shields david.shields at duke.edu
Mon Sep 27 03:51:30 EDT 2010

Ken Kawamoto had the same issue.  I am attaching contents of his email to
me:

Had same problems with a clean install using JBoss App Server, with just
the default examples.  Default test scenarios led to same problems: saved
generally okay when test parameters changed, but after test scenario run,
any change to scenario parameters would not properly save.

I think this is a problem with Drools 5.1.1, not anything we are doing in
particular.

Ken

=======================================
Kensaku Kawamoto, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Community and Family Medicine
Center for Health Informatics
Institute for Genome Sciences & Policy
Duke University
Tel: (919)684-2340
Fax: (919)684-8675

David Shields
Division of Clinical Informatics
Department of Community and Family Medicine
Duke University Medical Center

Phone (864) 787-8551

Toni Rikkola <toni.rikkola at gmail.com>
Sent by: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
09/22/2010 05:33 AM
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [rules-users] Problem with Guvnor 5.1.1, <save> frequently does not
save...

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this.

I created a JIRA for this if you want to follow it.
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-636

Do you still get the Check-in popup every time you click Save? I'm just
wondering if this is related to a previous bug we had.

Toni Rikkola