[rules-users] Running rules from the past

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 12:48:14 EST 2011

@Ansgar, it looks like you are doing in a database the work that it's
being done by Guvnor, that keeps a lot of meta data for all the
snapshots and it's ready to keep the snapshots forever, exposing them
via a service, so you applications can get the right version. In the
same way that you mention just knowing the ID of the snapshot that
it's required.
Using Guvnor, there is no need to remove snapshots, each snapshot will
only contain the rules associated with it and not a complete
application.
Cheers