[rules-users] Drools firing wrong rules

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:23:54 EDT 2011

It's indeed a bug - a regression from 5.1.1.

Depending on the fact classes coming from Java or their being declared in
DRL, different error scenarios can be reproduced - see JBRULES-3129 and
JBRULES-3130, the latter being the issue reported by pamerida.

@pamerida: With 5.2.0, the only workaround that appears to cover all
contigencies is to give the mvel-ish expression a wide berth and use

    eval( ((Three)list.get(0)).getA() == null )