[rules-users] Drools in non-eclipse environment

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:37:25 EDT 2011

Preparing to be shouted down, but isn't it impossible to compile DRL on
Android and the suggestion is to load pre-serialised KnowledgeBases?

Also, as another observation, are you sure the DRL was indeed found and the
NPE is not caused by
"com.ts.DBconnector.readKnowledgeBase(DBconnector.java:143)" perhaps passing
a null to KnowledgeBuilder?

Have you looked at
http://blog.athico.com/2011/03/jbpm5-lightweight-running-on-android.html,
which might give some pointers - although it is only jBPM and not rules
themselves.

With kind regards,

Mike