[rules-users] Evals in 5.2

jkrupka jkrupka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 07:23:01 EDT 2011

Should evals be supported in 5.2 with the same syntax that was used in 5.1?
I commented on https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-3055, but I'm
wondering if this is a bug or just an undocumented change due to the parser
work in 5.2...?

I haven't tested to see what usage of evals break in 5.2 that worked in 5.1,
I just know that I had multiple compile errors using 5.2.0CR1 on rules that
worked in 5.1 (and even in 5.2.0M2) that had a standalone eval pattern.  The
jira mentions the usage of && in the eval as the thing that causes it to
break, but I haven't confirmed that.