[rules-users] Drools/Camel Integration sending messages

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:19:53 EDT 2011

   Andre,

   Not sure I understand completely the problem you are facing, but it
should be straight forward. Can you show us the configuration you are using?

   For simple unit tests, we have these:

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-integration/blob/master/drools-camel/src/test/java/org/drools/camel/component/DroolsEndpointChannelTest.java

<https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-integration/blob/master/drools-camel/src/test/java/org/drools/camel/component/DroolsEndpointChannelTest.java>
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-integration/blob/master/drools-camel/src/test/java/org/drools/camel/component/CamelEndpointActionInsertTest.java

   Also here you can see an alternative approach that does not use channels:

http://blog.athico.com/2011/01/drools-content-based-routing-with-camel.html

   Edson

2011/6/9 Andre <morpheusandre at web.de>

> hi,
> i´m new in the drools-dev family and just playing around: while playing, i
> can´t get over the following problem:
> i configurated drools/camel/activeMQ, i also receive messsages and can
> maipulate the endpoints and so on but when i try to create a new exchange
> (actually i´m copying on older one, because trying to type new JmsMessage()
> ends in an "could not resolve constructor
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsMessage[]")
>
> So at the end ,if i´m just manipulating an copied exchange, the exchange
> will not be send by camel directly.
> my Question is:
> How do i use the drools/camel Integration Component to send
> exchanges/messages out of the drl/then-part?
> or which context can i use in the drl (e.g: DroolsEndpoint properties)/ is
> there any context available?
>
> thx, André

  Edson Tirelli
  JBoss Drools Core Development