[rules-users] execute once for an accumulate

dwipin dwipin.c at tcs.com
Mon Jun 13 12:23:38 EDT 2011

I have the following condition and consequence in one of my rules -

when
		$position : PositionValuation() // returns 4 records
		eval(helper.isSameDay($position.cobDate, $request.cobDate)) // filters 1,
so count =3

		$pnl : PnL() from $position.pnl
		$totalPnlValue : BigDecimal()
						from accumulate(PnLTimeValue(type == "TOTAL", $pnlAmount : grc.value)
from $pnl.dtdAmount ,sum($pnlAmount))

then
		logger.debug("variance :"+$totalPnlValue);
		exception.setOrganisation($position.organisation);
		exception.setCobDate($position.cobDate);
		exception.setOrganisation($position.organisation);
		exception.setTrade($position.trade);

		$outputList.add(exception);

I want to have have the rule executed once for the accumulated value. How do
I achieve this?
Currently this gets executed 3 times.

Thanks,
Dwipin.