[rules-users] Guvnor 5.2 CR1 : problem with collect in guided editor

Vincent LEGENDRE vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Tue Jun 14 12:08:28 EDT 2011

Yes ! It works with the import !
Thanks !

----- Mail original -----
De: "Michael Anstis" <michael.anstis at gmail.com>
À: "Rules Users List" <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
Envoyé: Mardi 14 Juin 2011 12:54:17
Objet: Re: [rules-users] Guvnor 5.2 CR1 : problem with collect in guided	editor

Hi,

I suspect you need to add the import for java.util.List (or whatever collection your "collect" is operating on) into your package definition.

We did make a change between 5.2.M2 and CR1 that means you need to explicitly add the import - which is consistent with any other class you want to use in a Rule not in your model.

Having the import implicit was causing a lot of other problems that were more "invisible" to the user.

With kind regards,

Mike