[rules-users] Guvnor guided editor problem - "add more options"

marros martin.roscoe at vships.com
Tue Jun 21 07:12:45 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

Thnaks for your help. Still a problem I am afraid.

I have done what you sugested (up to step 5) I have clicked the pencil icon
and added the "sales" field nad as you say the sales is shown with another
pencil icon. HOwever when you try to click on the "new" pencil icon -
nothing happens at all. It's as if you cannot edit it.

Brgds,

Martin

-----
--