[rules-users] Guvnor 5.2 CR1 under IE8

Vincent Legendre vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Wed Jun 22 06:25:47 EDT 2011

Done : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1485

I have tried with previous versions too, to see where the problem appears.
    - 5.2.0 M2 and CR1 are the same for this problem : replaced icons
are hidden in some place
    - 5.2.0 M1 : even main page icons (top banner and search tab at
least) have the problem

I posted a screenshot for M1, and for M2/CR1.
May be the evolution can help you to find the problem.